- 8 breakfast sausage links
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- 15 eggs, beaten (with salt and pepper to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Heat pan over medium to medium high
- Add your sausages. brown the outsides, and use your spatula to cut them into smaller bites. I think I ended up with 24 bites by cutting them into 3rds.
- Add your veggies. Allow to cook until slightly softened.
- Spray your baking dish with non stick spray
- Pour your veggie and meat mixture into your greased baking dish.
- Pour your beaten eggs over the top of your veggies and meat.
- Pop in the oven for about 40 minutes. Check at the 30-35 minute mark to see how it’s doing.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com