- 1 bag French fries
- 2 – 2.5 lbs. boneless pork loin
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 8 ounces BBQ sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cook on medium for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Once you’re home, and your meat is done, SHRED IT!
- Cook your French fries per their instructions. Once they’re done, pile some of a plate. Pile on your pulled pork, and ENJOY! Ad a little extra BBQ sauce if you’d like.
Source : allrecipes.com