Most women have facial hair, but it is often very fine and light in color. However, in case it grows thick, dark, and coarse, it can be quite embarrassing. Also, if you have more facial hair than you feel comfortable with, you may want to get rid of it.
There are actually a few major culprits of excess facial hair in women. It is usually triggered by a hormonal imbalance, genetics, or certain underlying medical condition. In addition, abnormal hair growth can be also caused by a condition known as hirsutism. PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome may also lead to abnormal hair growth.
Although there are a number of solutions to get rid of your facial hair, most of them do not provide permanent results. For instance, shaving, waxing, and bleaching are not the ideal hair removal methods. Namely, shaving changes the hair consistency. Plus, there is not any woman who wants to shave her face.
Moreover, waxing is another option, but you will actually have to wait for your facial hair to grow out enough. Additionally, laser hair removal is very expensive option to get rid of your unwanted facial hair. You can also use commercial hair removal cream. However, it is loaded with harmful chemicals that can lead to many side-effects, including skin irritation, redness, allergies, etc.
In fact, some natural remedies can help decrease your facial hair growth. But, it is advisable to consult your doctor prior to using any natural remedy.
Here Are 2 Natural Solutions to Get Rid of Your Facial Hair:
By using these methods on a regular basis you can make your facial skin smooth in a period of one month.
- Half a cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of cream
- Half a cereal bowl of chickpea flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon of turmeric
Method of Preparation:
- Mix the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture. You should use it as a facial mask.
- So, apply it on the part of your face with hair and then allow it to stay on for about 25 minutes.
- Afterwards, you should wipe it off against the grain of your hair and then rinse it off with warm water.
- A cereal bowl of yellow lentils
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic honey
- A cereal bowl of potatoes (peeled and crushed)
- 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Put the lentils in a bowl containing water and leave them to soak overnight. The next morning, they will be softened.
- Next, you should extract the potato juice with a sieve. Then, press them through with a spoon. Afterwards, add the lentils to the juice. You should also add the honey and lemon juice. Mix again.
- Apply it on the part of your face with hair. Leave it to dry and rinse your face by using warm water.
The regular use of these methods can help you get rid of your facial hair permanently.
Check out the video below to see how these 2 facial hair removal recipes work: