- 1 pound flank steak
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup diced peeled cucumber
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly slice onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce/tamari
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 head Bibb or Iceberg Lettuce, leaves separated
- Kim-chee and plain yogurt for serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Grill the steak for 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Combine the sliced steak, cucumber, tomatoes, shallot, mint, basil and cilantro in a large bowl. Mix sugar, soy sauce, lime juice and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle over the steak mixture; toss well to coat. To serve, spoon a portion of the steak mixture into a lettuce leaf and roll into a “wrap.”
- Serve with Kim-chee and yogurt!
Source : allrecipes.com